Spreader rollers or banana rollers
Spreader rollers are used in several sectors, such as the foil, textile and paper industries. Advantages:
- The special bearing construction ensures that the roll runs very easily. So easily in fact, that the material turns the roller.
- The use of steel also makes the roller suitable for higher speeds, such as those used in the paper industry.
- Spreader rollers with adjustable bow heights are available for larger static loads.
- They can also be equipped with an oil chamber system, for use in damp surroundings.
- The use of high quality materials means that bow rollers are easily repaired.
Standard Spreader rollers are supplied with a large range of various rubber coatings. Special surface profiles can also be supplied.